Where Our Core Values and Culture Mean Something
We have a strong team culture structured around our values.
We work together as a team. Employee input, participation, and cooperation are solicited, expected, and appreciated. Our record of achievement and growth is due, in large part, to the ability, loyalty, teamwork, and continuous improvement mindset of our team working at Kleen Test Products.
Your safety is our number one priority! We’re adamant about protecting and promoting worker safety, and our excellent safety track record proves it. To help team members work safely, we operate clean, climate-controlled facilities.
The Kleen Test quality system provides a fully documented, controlled approach for ensuring compliance with customer and regulatory requirements. We deliver quality products that fully satisfy customer requirements – on time – each and every time.
Over the years, customers have come to rely on Kleen Test’s innovative products and unmatched expertise. Our dedication, steadfast ethics, and superior quality earn us long-term relationships with the world’s most powerful brands.
We continuously strive to eliminate waste and safely manufacture the highest quality product for our customers.
We work to design products and manage our operations in a manner that reduces our environmental footprint and promotes sustainability throughout the entire product life cycle.
Kleen Test believes in the importance of the health and well-being of all our employees. That is why we provide a wide range of benefit programs designed to provide protection and help.
Eligible employees receive:
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription Drug Plan
- Comprehensive Dental Plan
- Company-Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life & Disability Program Eligibility
- Medical and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Prescription Safety Glasses
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education / Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Onsite Health Risk Assessments
- Onsite Flu Shots
- Gym Membership Discounts (at participating locations)
- Community Involvement Activities
- AT&T and Verizon Wireless Discount
Kleen Test Products employs hard working, competent professionals at eight locations. We have seven manufacturing facilities in Wisconsin and Ohio. Our headquarters is located at 1611 Sunset Road in Port Washington, WI.
Find addresses and map links on our Locations page.